Consider present world scenario, time is precious. For the reason that many apps are in the market make this question arise -“Top 10 best QR code scanner for android in 2020“
Therefore, Most noteworthy is concern about security and many other things.
As a result, it’s hard to decide which one should be our choice.
So it’s a hard choice to decide “which one is better?”
Lets move in to journey for “best QR code scanners for android“
Best QR code scanner for android:
This rating is based on my personal note, After installing each app and using it for week Following observations are made.
However, Most smartphones now allow the scanning of native QR code. Consumers of outdated devices can view material connected to QR codes using QR scanner applications.
Most of the given bellow QR Code scanner apps are free of charge. The best QR Code Reader app features by Kaspersky, Neo Reader, gamma play, and DroidL and developers.
Together, that covers the whole business industry. Businesses can therefore leverage QR codes to maximize return on investment in marketing campaigns.
<—Let’s start our Journey to this adventure of “Best QR code scanner for android”—->
Kaspersky is pretty famous for its advanced features including everything from anti-virus, internet threats to security at the office.
Above all, You may be thinking, why? Kaspersky is one of best apps for Android.
So here are some reasons –
- Scan QR codes safe with its mobile app
- An international cybersecurity company
- Ensure safety checks
- QR code does not lead to a dangerous link or malicious content
- keeps a history of all QR scans
- Saves the data in the device for easy access for old files, images, and data.
To see difference between SSD and HDD click here
2. NeoReader Barcode Scanner
NeoReader is considered one of the Top 10 best QR code reader for android.
Why? Here are some reasons:
- Detects the barcode type automatically
- scans QR codes from any direction
- Users can create their own QR codes and share them using email, SMS, Facebook, or Twitter.
- NeoReader is a universal QR code reader
- Scan all standard barcodes – Data Matrix, QR codes, Aztec Codes, EAN, UPC, Code 128, and PDF 417
- Maintains a detailed history of all QR codes scans
- Supports scans using both front and rear cameras.
- For external URLs, the app confirms the website before visiting them.
- One single click and the user is directed to the dedicated webpage.
have you ever seen an interesting history? No,click here to know about Xiaomi’s history and facts.
3. BarCode reader by ZXing Team
Bar reader is amongst the “best QR code scanners for android” for a reason.
Here are some reasons. Why? –
- Users can share the scanned codes
- Users can save the scanned codes
- Supports copy/pasting code
- can perform a web search
- can export a list of all scanned codes using-Dropbox or Google drive
4. QR code reader by Scan
Moreover, By keeping many things GOOD! this app also rates in our list.
The reason Why? here are some points:
- more than 50 million downloads.
- It is a lite app
- Does not take a lot of storage space
- Free to use but consists of frequent ads.
- It can also scan traditional barcodes.
To know about OSI Model click here
5. QR Code Reader – Barcode
QuickMark barcode scanner app is a free QR Code scanner app thus it is included in the best readers for android.
- Supports multiple barcode formats – Quick code, QR code, Data Matrix, EAN 8/13, Code39 & Code 128
- Partner for Google’s Favorite Places program
- Users can access a web link, phone call, email, add contacts, navigate to locations, add events to the calendar
- Facilitates scanning barcodes from images
- In-app purchase feature offers bulk scanning of QR codes
- Users can export a .csv to a dropbox account
6. QR & Barcode Scanner by Gamma Play
Barcode reader by gamma Play is another Good example of a QR code scanner. Hence it is listed number 6 in our Top 10 best QR code scanners for android
- Efficient at scanning QR codes
- Stores a history of all past scans
- It helps users scan product barcodes and compare prices online.
- Has an invert scan feature that scans QR codes with a black background and white squares
- The app can identify relevant actions such as visiting the URL, saving the contact, or call
20 most expensive phones ,want to know click here
QR Droid Private and QR Droid
The QR Droid Private and QR Droid apps have been developed by DroidLa developers.
QR Droid Private requires fewer permissions than QR Droid.
- Can create QR codes for sharing contacts, location paths. bookmarks and installed apps
- The sort and group function of these apps help you organize and access QR code scan history
- It does not open USSD links automatically preventing wipe attacks on your device
- The app comes with a QR Droid widget for instant on-screen access
Have you ever think why an ssd is faster than hdd? click here
8. QRbot by TeaCapps
In the same vein, Here comes to another QR code scanner that is eligible for this rating…This app is totally stuffed with features as others do.
- Scan all common barcode formats: QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, UPC, EAN, Code 39, and many more
- Open URLs, connect to WiFi hotspots, add calendar events, read VCards, find product and price information
- Add contact data to your address book or connect to a WiFi hotspot
- Easily share arbitrary data such as website links
- Quickly access functions relevant to your scans
- Protect from malicious links with Chrome Custom
- features Google Safe Browsing technology
- Scan an image without giving access to your device storage
- Even share contact data as a QR code without giving access to your address book
- Detect codes within picture files
- Activate the flashlight for reliable scans in dark environments
- Share arbitrary data such as website links with the built-in QR code generator by displaying them on your screen as a QR code
- CSV export and annotations
- Manage unlimited history and export it (as CSV file) and can Import it to Excel or save it to any cloud storage such as Google Drive
9.QR code scanner by application4u
Application4u had made many apps and thus becomes a trustable source for the best QR code scanner for android.
Hence comes to be in number 9th of our rating. Here are some features-
- easy to use
- Scan the QR code decodes the QR code / Bar Code automatically
- application is very fast
- Very fast
- Very accurate and robust.
- Many data type supported
10. QR code Utility
Coming to our last one for this we searched for some one which is special and hopefully we got something very interesting and here are some features for this.
- better User Interface
Summary of Top 10 best QR code reader for android in 2020-
- 1. Kaspersky
- 2.NeoReader Barcode Scanner
- 3. BarCode reader by ZXing Team
- 4. QR code reader by Scan
- 5. QR Code Reader – Barcode
- 6. QR & Barcode Scanner by Gamma Play
- 7.QR Droid Private and QR Droid
- 8. QRbot by TeaCapps
- 9.QR code scanner by application4u
- 10. QR code Utility