How’s everything? hope fine! So, Is the Telegram app Indian? well, as India is the biggest marketplace… wait we all know it? right! but I’m not talking about a product, it’s about rumors! yes, India a place where rumors spread faster than jets, sounds, and even light ( This is more!) but anyway, let’s discuss what rumors we have about the Telegram app!
So for those who don’t know what the Telegram app is ? first, we will cover that part…
What’s the telegram app?
Basically, its a private chat app but not like any other chat app ever found in the world, some of the great and awesome features make it fabulous!
So, the telegram app is a cloud-based instant messaging, videotelephony, and voice IP service with end-to-end encrypted chat for secret chat only. Telegram client apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, macOS, and GNU/Linux and originated in Russia in 2013.
Here, Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio, and files of any type and size.
Moreover, Telegram client-side code free software, whereas its server-side code closed-source and proprietary. The service also provides APIs to independent developers. As of April 2020, Telegram had 400 million monthly active users.
About its security and privacy!
The default messages and media use client-server encryption during transit. This data additionally encrypted at rest, but often accessed by Telegram developers, who hold the encryption keys. additionally, Telegram provides end-to-end encrypted calls and optional end-to-end encrypted “secret” chats between two online users on smartphone clients.
However, the desktop clients don’t feature end-to-end encryption, neither is end-to-end encryption available for groups, supergroups, or channels. Telegram has defended the shortage of ubiquitous end-to-end encryption by claiming the online-backups that don’t use client-side encryption are “the most secure solution currently possible,” Despite several other chat services like Signal, Matrix, and WhatsApp offering end-to-end encryption on all platforms.
Over 400 million active users base makes this so special also is simply fast and most importantly secure!
TELEGRAM APP FEATURES
- FAST: fastest messaging app on the market, connecting people via a unique, distributed network of data centers around the globe.
- SYNCED: access messages from all devices at once. Start typing on the phone and finish the message from a tablet or laptop. Never lose data again.
- UNLIMITED: can send media and files, without any limits on their type and size. entire chat history requires no disk space on the device and securely stored in the Telegram cloud for as long as need it.
- SECURE: They made it a mission to provide the best security combined with ease of use. Everything on Telegram, including chats, groups, media, etc. encrypted using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secures key exchange.
- POWERFUL: can create group chats for up to 200,000 members, share large videos, documents of any type (.DOCX, .MP3, .ZIP, etc.), and even set up bots for specific tasks. It’s the perfect tool for hosting online communities and coordinating teamwork.
- RELIABLE: Built to deliver messages in the minimum bytes possible, the most reliable messaging system ever made. It works even on the weakest mobile connections.
- FUN: Telegram has powerful photo and video editing tools and an open sticker/GIF platform to cater to all expressive needs.
- SIMPLE: While providing an unprecedented array of features, we are taking great care to keep the interface clean. With its minimalist design, Telegram is lean and easy to use.
- FREE & NO ADS: Telegram is free and will always be free. We are not going to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
- PRIVATE: We take privacy seriously and will never give third parties access to data.
What’s the origin? Is the Telegram app Indian?
So, let’s begin with very basic …The app launched in 2013 by the brothers Nikolai and Pavel Durov. Previously, the pair founded the Russian social network VK, which they left when appropriated by the Mail.ru Group.
Hmm...so Is Telegram app Indian? strictly no!!!
Nikolai Durov created the MTProto protocol ( the idea for the messenger), while Pavel provided support and infrastructure through his Digital Fortress fund with partner Axel Neff joining as a second co-founder. the corporate and therefore the App started in Russia and shifted to Germany. Telegram Messenger LLP states that its end goal isn’t to bring profit, but it’s not currently structured as a non-profit organization.
Telegram registered as both an English LLP and an American LLC. It doesn’t disclose where it rents offices or which legal entities it uses to rent them, citing the necessity to “shelter the team from unnecessary influence” and protect users from governmental data requests.
Pavel Durov said that the service headquartered in Berlin, Germany, between 2014 and early 2015, but moved to different jurisdictions after failing to get residence permits for everybody on the team. Durov left Russia and seen moving from country to country with a little group of computer programmers consisting of 15 core members. consistent with press reports, Telegram had employees in St. Petersburg. The Telegram team is currently based in Dubai.
The base of the Indian myth?
As we all aware of the JIO revolution and after it, the presence of the Indian community has increased in every platform whether we talk about youtube, TikTok, or telegram. And in most of the countries Telegram banned, thus its became obvious to see more Indians on the app community.
But not only presence established in India, but very much of creative channels also made by Indians whether we talk about in terms of education, music, programming, fashion and etc.. So the myth starts growing that the Telegram app Indian.