Breaking The Whatsapp privacy Rumors
Talking of WhatsApp messenger, we can conclude its almost safe as they didn’t make more changes to this version
- WhatsApp neither be able to see or read encrypted personal messages nor will Facebook.
- And won’t share your contact with Facebook.
- Also, cannot see your shared location, nor can Facebook
- User can set his/her message to disappear.
Furthermore, only things that are changing are related to Whatsapp Business users, even that’s optional. Here’s what’s changing:
- Facebook Hosting Services: the difference between how you’ll talk to your family or friends. And, how you’ll talk to a client or a customer. This is why they give businesses the option to use
- Facebook Hosting Services: This is why we’re giving businesses the option to use a secure hosting service from Facebook to manage WhatsApp chats with their customers, answer questions, and send helpful information like purchase receipts. In it, WhatsApp will only share and manage those chats that are labeled with a “business“ tag.
- Discovering Business: If a person sees a business ad on Facebook, they will have an option to message them on Whatsapp.
If you have any doubts regarding WhatsApp functioning and data handling, feel free to ask us or you can google it. Click here to know about the fabulous app